We at www.indiavocal.com respect the privacy of our visitors.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and formulated as per the provisions and rules made and amended there under. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Personal information collected from website Visitors
Usually India Vocal asks for below information:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Contact Number/s
Please note that if required the website may ask for more information.
Point of Collection of Information
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site. We may also collect your personal information from third party/other websites when you register/sign up there, when you make a purchase there, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other sites from where we collect our data.
Purposes of collecting your personal information
Primarily we collect your personal data to connect with you in future for any informational purposes. We collect and use your personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to provide you with better required services, or information. We would therefore use your personal information in order:
- To respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- To process orders or applications submitted by you
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- To anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- To create products or services that may meet your needs.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
For making our services better we may use your personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy we will use your personal data for this purpose only when you are aware of it and if required we will seek your prior consent to using your personal data for direct marketing.
If at any point of time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us as set out below and we will immediately stop the use of your information for such purposes.
We never share your collected personal data to any third parties without your prior approval.
Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our website. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We respect your privacy and we never share such information with any third party.
Security of your personal data
As we value your personal information, we will ensure an adequate level of protection.
And therefore, your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as and when new technology becomes available.
India Vocal website is not aimed at children under 13 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of children under the age of 13 deliberately. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 13 years old, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address).
If you are under 13 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and other similar technologies in electronic communications for this purpose.
- What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. Cookies help your browser navigate a website and the cookies themselves cannot collect any information stored on your computer or your files.
When a server uses a web browser to read cookies they can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service. To protect your privacy, your browser only gives a website access to the cookies it has already sent to you.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- How are third party cookies used?
- How do I reject and delete cookies?
Changes to this policy
Email address- email@example.com
Address- Plot No.12, S.no.206/3, Tasmac Road, Opp Neco Garden, Lohegaon, Vimannagar, Pune-411014.