11th July to 13th July, Sadhu Vaswani Mission, Pune is observing the 1st Mahayagna of Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani.
12th July 2018, Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani attained Samadhi; the solemn observance of which is being held at the Sadhu Vaswani Mission amidst kirtans, sevas and talks of Rev. Dada and Gurudev Sadhu Vaswani. The 3-day programmes are planned as below:
There are beings who come into your life and suddenly time loses its significance. When they came and how they come becomes irrelevant because their imprint on the heart and mind is so marked that nothing can erase it. And so it was with Beloved Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani.
— Anita Raina Thapan, Author
Thursday, 11th July 2019:
- 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm: An inspirational talk in English by Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani on ‘Overcoming the fear of death.’
Friday, 12th July 2019:
- 5:30 am to 6:30 am- Prabhat Pheri
- 8:30 am to 9:30 am- Satsang at Sacred Samadhi
- 12 noon to 1:00 pm- Akhand kirtan and seva
- 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm- Satsang and Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani’s upadesh
- 8:00 pm: Deepak Yatra at Sacred Samadhi
- 10:30pm to 12:30 am- Vigil
Saturday, 13th July 2019:
- 10:30 am- Daridra Narayan seva
- 11.30 am to 1:00 pm- Akhand kirtan and seva
- 1:00 pm- Langar
- 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm- Satsang, Gurudev Sadhu Vaswani’s upadesh and Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani’s upadesh.
Dignitaries and notables will be gracing the observance. Amongst them, L. K. Advani will be in attendance. Jaya Row, Vedanta Speaker will be gracing the observance. The observance is open to all.
About Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani:
Guru of None, Disciple of All; that is how Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani, the Spiritual Head of the Sadhu Vaswani Mission, addressed himself.
Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani – a picture of humanity, a messiah of the voiceless, the advocator of woman’s rights, an educationist par excellence and the redeemer of a many souls; this mystic born on the 2nd of August, 1918, is widely revered as a symbol of humility; a symbol of compassion and a symbol of love…
Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani’s unwavering and relentless efforts that have taken forward the vision and teachings of his Master, Sadhu T. L. Vaswani; in the form of service, education, health-care, spirituality amongst many other initiatives.
Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani will always be remembered as the perfect example of a perfect disciple who led a life of selflessness, giving and of true altruism.
Those of you who can attend please attend.